Dairy Market in India
India is the largest milk producer, accounting for 13% of the world’s total milk production. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA), the government of India has approved a project as the Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund which has the purpose to offer subsidized loan @6.5% to capital stressed milk cooperatives for primarily replacing their decades-old chilling and processing plants and addition of value-added product plants. It has an entity asset of Rs. 8,004 crore with NABARD. The plan focuses on building a capable milk procurement system by setting up processing and chilling infrastructure & installation electronic milk contamination testing tackle at the village level.
Indian Company Incorporation
- Choose at least six names in a desirable sequence
- Apply to concern RoC (Registrar of Companies) under the ministry of corporate affairs
- You can apply for registration of the company by filing the required forms within 60 days of name approval
- A fee of Rs 500 must be compensated with computerized signature
- Arrange for the drafting of the MOA of association
- Arrange for stamping of the MOA with the appropriate stamp duty
- Get the MOA signed by at least two subscribers
- Ensure that the MOA is dated on a date after the date of stamping
- Login to the portal and fill the forms and attach the required documents listed in the form
- Submit the eForms subsequent to connecting the computerized signature, pay the imperative recording, and send the hard copy of Memorandum and Article of Association to the RoC
Book end-to-end experts consultation with Odint company formation experts
Parshant Gaur is a company formation specialist with 4+ years of expertise in international business. Financial planning, risk management, and other related areas.