Dairy Market in India
India is the largest milk producer, accounting for 13% of the world’s total milk production. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA), the government of India has approved a project as the Dairy Processing & Infrastructure Development Fund which has the purpose to offer subsidized loan @6.5% to capital stressed milk cooperatives for primarily replacing their decades-old chilling and processing plants and addition of value-added product plants. It has an entity asset of Rs. 8,004 crore with NABARD. The plan focuses on building a capable milk procurement system by setting up processing and chilling infrastructure & installation electronic milk contamination testing tackle at the village level.
Indian Company Incorporation
- Choose at least six names in a desirable sequence
- Apply to concern RoC (Registrar of Companies) under the ministry of corporate affairs
- You can apply for registration of the company by filing the required forms within 60 days of name approval
- A fee of Rs 500 must be compensated with computerized signature
- Arrange for the drafting of the MOA of association
- Arrange for stamping of the MOA with the appropriate stamp duty
- Get the MOA signed by at least two subscribers
- Ensure that the MOA is dated on a date after the date of stamping
- Login to the portal and fill the forms and attach the required documents listed in the form
- Submit the eForms subsequent to connecting the computerized signature, pay the imperative recording, and send the hard copy of Memorandum and Article of Association to the RoC
Looking for an Expert Guidance?
Get 30 minutes of free consultation
with our company formation experts!