The procedure of expanding your business to the Netherlands requires a few steps before you can execute your trading. This blog will clarify all the steps required and will give you more comprehension of what is needed to begin an organization in the Netherlands!
You need to discover what is the best corporate structure, the process of incorporation, and the appropriate responses to your inquiries. In our start-up counsel, we go through the process, answer your inquiries, and expand on what the accompanying advances will be in the establishment of your organization in the Netherlands. Our Incorporation Consultants can include tax as well as legal direction when appropriate.
Once, you will draft a clear corporate construction as the main priority, you can complete our Application Form. The request form contains questions concerning the corporate construction, the investors and shareholders, share capital, individual information, and a draft of the relative multitude of documents we need to collect from you. This information is needed for us to comprehend your company and figure out which precise documents are required for our next step. Based on the Application Form, we can send you a customized quote, albeit, by and large, our standard organization package fee applies.
Collection of Documents
In order to begin your company formation, we need to distinguish each involved director, investor, or shareholder along with the following documents
- A passport copy
- Residential address proof
- Signed Ultimate Beneficial Owner(UBO)/Politically Exposed Person(PEP) Declaration
- Finished Order Form by each stakeholder (given by ODINT)
- Discretionary: Any supporting/background records needed to consent to Know Your Client(KYC) regulations
In case a corporate director/shareholder will be delegated, we need at least the accompanying reports
Applying for licenses and permissions is one of the most vital measures to do when establishing a BV in the Netherlands.
Among these are the following:
- Authentication of Good standing/legal opinion (or comparable) which shows the appointed directors/shareholders of the organization
- Arrangement Deed/Statutes to decide whether the director is permitted to act exclusively
- Passport copy/verification of the address of the head of the corporate body
Once we have received these archives, we can proceed with the incorporation interaction and proceed to the next stage.
Office Space Registration & Leasing
In order to legally set up your incorporation in the Netherlands, your company needs a Dutch location. This location can be provided through one of our cohorts, which saves you the complexity of tracking down your business area. Our partners give work locales all through the Netherlands to assure your business can be situated in the most idyllic area for you!
Drafting the Statutory Documents
The articles will be (and should be) drafted in the Dutch language, yet we will help you to present an unofficial interpretation into English or another parlance. Legitimization can be given in English.
In occurrence, the shareholder(s) will visit the notary to sign the Formation Deed; anyhow, if it is inaccessible formation, the notary will likewise draft the Power of Attorney where they will allow the authority to anyone to incorporate the organization on investor’s behalf
The investor’s register won’t be drafted in design however will be given after the formation. We can share an idea upon request. It normally requires two to three days to get the ideas of the notary, and ODINT will at that point share this information with the shareholders, along with the amplification.
If you have any observations and like to make changes, we can inculcate the legal official to do as such.
We can’t advise you upfront on the time the notary may take to play out these changes, or if somewhat further charges will be relevant. ODINT will update before any other costs will ensue.
Approval and Signing
It is getting exciting! You need to sign the documents and return them via email to plan your departure to the Netherlands (to visit the notary, bank, and other included gatherings like the City Council to apply for a tax number)!
If you decide to incorporate the organization distantly, the standard methodology will be different starting from here on, and can decide to visit the Netherlands to open the bank account at a later phase (or not at all!).
Visit the Netherlands, Meet the Notary
Visit the Netherlands, Meet the Notary
Ready for Business
You are now ready to put your commerce in the Netherlands and develop your business into a completely fledged international venture!
The Netherlands Company Formation timeline
The company formation procedure can be completed within 48 hours. Here we have brought out the functional agenda to finish the organization draft:
- Receiving documents from patrons and filing company formation forms
- Verification and authentication of the documents;1day
- Drafting documents for company formation; same day
- Registering the company in the Chamber of Commerce; same day
- Obtaining tax identification number; 1 day
- Application for an opening bank account; same day
- Application for a VAT number; 1 day
- The tax office provides a VAT number within two weeks, in most cases.
ODINT consulting facilitates companies of all sizes. We can assist you with the company formation process in the Netherlands from all aspects of financial Investment Advisory. It will help you to use your finance in the proper form in right place. We can help you in:
- Selecting the right type of legal entity in the Netherlands
- Consultation with an Incorporation Consultant for an innovative and fresh Business
- Form of application
- Collection of documents
- Formation of the process
- Approval and signing
- Visit the Netherlands; meet the notary.
- Registration with the chamber of commerce
- Ready for business
Get started in few simple steps: Click here and get a free Consultation.