Singapore is well-known for its encouraging atmosphere for commerce but with office spaces running out and real estate prices soaring, co-working spaces in Singapore could be the best option for new entrepreneurs, start-ups, and businesses that have just entered the republic.
As you walk around the city state you can’t help but notice its clean streets, wide highways, and looming skyscrapers. With its reputation as a global financial hub, working together with other companies can provide plenty of lessons for fledgling businesses even as you build relationships and perhaps, find new clients.
Haven’t Registered your Business in Singapore Yet? Click here and get started.
JustCo’s smart shared department areas in Singapore, which have the vastest coworking web in the Asia Pacific, are redefining the coworking enterprise by integrating several workspace layouts to provide firms stability about when, where, and how they function.
They are short and long-term membership plans that are effective to become maximum flexible in this competitive world of business.
176 Orchard Rd, #05-05, Singapore
Basic Desk: Starting with SGD 98/month
Unlimited Desk: Starting with SGD 398/month
Dedicated Desk: Starting with SGD 750/month
- Beneficial for small freelancers, medium scale businessmen and working professionals.
- Provides comfortable – and high internet speed.
- Excellent breakout rooms for impromptu meets and brainstorming along with a Ratio Cafe & Lounge upfront
- You can feel noise and distraction in this crowded place
- You may feel like privacy here
- Not so big startups come
Regus is a covalent space that provides extensive opportunities to work internationally. It houses international businesses, startups, local jobs, and every corporation innovatively. You can work from any part of this world.
In terms of capabilities, it has many facilities that freelancers and startups are required to have produced enough loads, affectionate desks, committee cabins, special rooms, business lounges, and even snack benches. Those who hire an attached desk of their own can even transform their workstations, which can stimulate their producing workloads.
Several branches all over Singapore
Pricing starts at $93/month if you sign a 24-month membership agreement, $99/month for a one-year membership agreement, and $111 for a month to month agreement.
- Their terms are flexible
- Situated in a convenient location
- Provides Access to the global business lounge
- Few uncover the civil district a bit minor
- Limited operating hours
- Rates are a little bit high
3. The Workshop
The workshop is one of the cheapest co-working spaces in Singapore. This space is particularly difficult for creative persons and freelancers.
Minor firms can hire the workload, which is a workshop-type opening that can house a team of up to 6, or can operate as an office. They moreover lease storage components individually.
5008 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 5, Techplace II, #04-09/16, S569874
Hot desk: $220
Dedicated Desk: $300
- Cheapest co-working space in singapore
- Provides best indoor facilities
- Located in Central area
- rent out storage units separately
- Access not so good
A leading creator of customised smart office explanations, Distrii has expanded across Asia working with 600 numerous companies and over 20,000 members.
The distrii will look over your administrative task and provide customised solutions such as HR training, legal services, company registration, finance and auditing and courier arrangements. The immense assembly rooms with smart boards, video conferencing technology and demanding furniture enhance function productivity whilst furnishing economic outcomes to your area restrictions.
Central Business District (CBD) at Raffles Place, Republic Plaza (Levels 1 to 7)
Hot Desk: Starting from SGD 550 per month
Dedicated Desk: Starting from SGD 750 per month
Private Office: Starting from SGD 1,500 per month
- Provide inhouse Technology
- allow easy booking for meeting rooms
- providing economic solutions to your space constraints
- Closed on weekends
- Payment options unavailable
Most of the co-working spaces are centrally located in Singapore but Found8 is centrally located into three major locations. Found8 allows its members to access their working spaces interchangeably across Singapore.
Found8 provides a multitude of rooms for meeting and event options all of which you can easily access. Space also invested in early startups with Aurum Investments for a million-dollar venture capital fund.
1. Amoy – 100 Amoy St, Singapore 069920
2. High Street Centre -1 North Bridge Rd, Singapore 179094
3. Tanjong Pagar – 79 Anson Rd, #23-01, Singapore 079906
Team rooms: starts at $240/month
Hot desk flexi: starts at $89/month
Hot desk unlimited: starts at $395/month
Virtual workspace plans: start at $99/month
- Has multiple centres in Singapore and Malaysia
- Very transparent pricing for customers
- Plenty of meetings venues
- Does not offer office tours
- Usually closed on weekends
Book free end-to-end experts consultation with Odint legal, accounting and company formation experts.
6. Gather CoWork
Gather CoWork appreciates that every firm has various workspace requirements so they specialise in establishing bespoke areas. You can easily book a space to host events and on fully furnished floors.
There are also socialization and networking opportunities for every new freelancer in the creative business. Your new workspace in Singapore provides enough opportunities and venues.
22 Martin Road, Level 3 Singapore 239058
1. Private Offices: Starting from $900 per month
2. Fixed Desk: Starting from $750 per month
- It is also pet friendly
- It provides customizable spaces
- Encourage new talent
- High pricing
- Distracted crowd
- No new art space
7. COMPASS OFFICES
They provide Commission for those who are willing to learn and explore opportunities. It is located in a Panoramic view of space.
Compass offices will ensure to deliver a convenient space supported by professional assistance to allow a wide focus on services.
24 Raffles Place in the core of the Singapore CBD.
- the office provides a highly personalised workspace
- provide an uplifting space
- multi-functional working spaces
- Closed on weekends
- No fancy frills
8. Lionsworld Business Centre
Lionsworld is a corporate assistance provider known for its smartly-priced serviced headquarters and co-sharing areas.
Lionsworld Business Centre is a very accessible service provider company that offers co-working spaces in Singapore. Apart from affordability and why train services of this space are also known for their affordability.
111 North Bridge Road #21-01 Peninsula Plaza Singapore 179098
1. $25/month for virtual spaces
2. $75/month for classic co-sharing spaces
3. $200/month for a call-answering package
- Affordable for 24/7
- Provide call forwarding services
- Accessible for freelancers
- Limited seating
- Not spacious
9. Productive PLQ
Productive Paya Lebar Quarter space that offers many affordable services. You can also make a booking on their website through any means of payment.
They also deliver lunch to their clients. They are known for their partner discounts on everything from work out to food.
Paya Lebar Quarter, PLQ 3 2 Tanjong Katong Rd, Paya Lebar Quarter 3 #01-09, Singapore 437161
1. Day passes: $14 (10:30 AM – 5 PM)
2. Hourly passes: $3/hour
- Great for flexible work, no commitments
- Free coffee, tea, and snacks
- Affordable day pass and pay-per-hour rates
- No 24 hr service
- Not have good internet accessibility