All your queries answers related to company Incorporation, Banking, and more

If I want to increase the share capital later, how can I do that?

Approve a Directors Draft law for a General Assembly Session and issue information defined in Section 101 of the Act, where the changed clause on registered capital in the Memorandum of Association can be offered for confirmation by adopting an Equitable Remedy.

Read more:

About Us

ODINT CONSULTING is an international management consulting firm. We work on the motto of partnership with our clients from INSIGHT to IMPACTor from identifying opportunities to implementing them. We have a better understanding of the Indian, European, and Middle East Markets which better helps you to stand out in the international market