Overview: Advantages Of Registering Your Company In Hong Kong
We might be looking for a destination in which registering a company or doing a business is a hassle-free task. so if you are looking for such a destination, why not consider Hong Kong. In this article, we will discuss advantages of registering your company in Hong Kong.
Lets understand why Hong Kong would be a good destination to start your new offshore company.
Hong Kong Overview
- It is one of the special administrative regions of china
- It is a city on the eastern pearl river delta
- The city has a population of more than 7.5 million people
- One of the top financial centers in the world
- It is one of the most developed cities in the world
8 Advantages Of Registering Your Company In Hong Kong
Now let us check in detail why should we start a business in Hong Kong:
1. Ease of starting a business- It is known in the business world that it is very easy to start a new company or business in Hong Kong. Hong Kong has a relatively business-friendly administration. You can set up a new company within 2 weeks in Hong Kong. Also, the expense is very low to start up a new company in Hong Kong.
2. The location of Hong Kong- Hong Kong lies in the center of Asia. it is one of the most common tourist attractions in the world. lots of tourists visit Hong Kong every year. it is also an international business hub. Proximity to other leading business hubs in the world is also an added advantage to business aspirants.it is also well connected to other countries in the world.it is also the entry point to the mainland of China. taxes are exempted for goods that are manufactured in hong kong in the mainland of China.
3. The open market system of Hong Kong- Hong Kong has a liberal and free economy system which is an added advantage for businessmen around the world. It believes in the system of free trade and an open market. There is no restriction for foreign or domestic investments in hong kong. there is no restriction on foreign exchange controls or foreign ownership. Also, hong kong has a sound banking system as well as a good legal system overall we can say that hong kong has a really good business atmosphere.
4. The legal system and limited liabilities of hong kong- As we discussed earlier hong kong has a really good legal system. Hong Kong has a strong intellectual property law that safeguards its businessmen’s patents, copyrights, registered designs, and trademarks. The intellectual property department of Hong Kong is really strong and active in monitoring issues regarding intellectual property rights. Hong Kong has a transparent legal system which is very much useful for company owners. Hong Kong has also started an international Arbitration center and it is one of the leading arbitration centers in Asia.it helps in solving disputes very transparently and quickly. So the sound law system has helped hong kong become an international business hub.
5. Immigration policies of Hong Kong- Hong Kong offers visa-free entry for citizens of around 170 countries in the world. hong kong also provides easy work visa provisions for entrepreneurs of a foreign country who would like to start a new company in hong kong. hong kong has many autonomous except in the case of foreign and defense affairs. hong kong has a stable government which is promoting a free market and has pro-business governance. Hong Kong also has a corruption-free economy and free-market which all are the reasons why entrepreneurs are ready to relocate to hong kong to start up their companies.
6. Foreign businessmen have full ownership of the company- Any foreigners who wish to start their company can have full ownership of their company without the help of local residents. this allows foreigners to be full owners as well as shareholders of the company. also, you need not have a physical address to start a business within the jurisdiction of hong kong. so that helps businessmen to run their company from anywhere in the world. You can also open multicurrency bank accounts in the banks of hong kong. if the owner of the company is not a resident of hong then their company would receive an offshore company status
7. Hong kongs taxation system- Many foreign investors are interested to invest in hong kong because of its taxation system. hong kong has a transparent taxation system. The taxes are very low in hong kong which attracts many investors from foreign countries. Hong Kong has one of the lowest taxation systems in the world. for instance, personal salary tax ranges from 2 to 17%. If we look at the case of corporate taxes, it is 15% for unincorporated companies and 16.5 for corporate companies. There is no value-added tax system in hong kong. there is no provision for capital gain tax in the hong kong.
8. Infrastructure system of hong- Last but not least I must say about the infrastructure of hong kong. as we know that Hong Kong is one of the most developed cities in the entire world, and its infrastructure is top-notch. this would attract a lot of tourists as well as investors as it is apt for their requirements. We know how a good infrastructural system is required for business growth anywhere around the world.
Looking for an Expert Guidance?
Get 30 minutes of free consultation
with our company formation experts!
There are many reasons why people choose a particular spot for starting a business. Hong Kong provides many ample reasons for an investor to invest within its boundaries. We can conclude that many investors would be relocating to hong kong to start their companies. Hong Kong has a good and stable
government. it has a good economy.it provides many incentives for investors who are interested in investing in hong kong. Also, hong kong has a sound legal system and a international arbitrary center which is quick and transparent in solving disputes. also, hong kong has a low taxation system which attracts lots of entrepreneurs around the world.
- Ease of starting a business
- The location of Hong Kong
- The open market system of Hong Kong
- The legal system and limited liabilities of hong kong\
- Immigration policies of Hong Kong
- Foreign businessmen have full ownership of the company
- Hong kongs taxation system
- Infrastructure system of hong
the government of hong kong is very supportive of business. they provide many incentives for people who are interested to invest in hong kong. They have a corruption-free economy. They support free trade as well as an open market. They also follow a low taxation system
hong kong has a really good and sound legal system which has a transparent working. Hong Kong also has a international arbitrary center which is one of the best in the whole of Asia. it helps in solving disputes regarding business very quickly and with utmost transparency. the strong legal system is the reason that attracts foreign investors to hong kong.